If you just get a new smartphone, no matter iPhone or Android phone like Samsung Galaxy S3 or Windows Phone Nokia Lumia 900, and want to transfer your songs from iPad to the new smartphone, do you know how to do it?
Transfer Music from iPad to iPhoneFor this, it is very easy, if the songs on iPad are also exsit on iTunes, it just need you to sync iPhone with iTunes, then the songs can be synced to iPhone.
But if the songs are only saved on iPad but not other anywhere, the next several ways may be great for it.
- Shut off iTunes' automaic management at first;
- Connect iPad to iTunes, check "Manually manage music and videos";
- Right click iPad icon on iTunes bar to choose "Transfer Purchases from iPad" or select "Transfer Purchases from iPad" from "File" menu;
- It will start to transfer the songs from iPad to iTunes, then connect iPhone to iTunes, to check the songs you want then click on "Apply", then the songs can be synced to iPhone.
|Shut automatic management _1|
|Shut off automatic management _2|
|Transfer Purchases from iPad to iTunes|
iCloud is a cloud service for iOS users, which allow users to push everything from one device to another device, the only thing we need to do is set up iCloud on our devices. And for transferring songs from iPad to iPhone, which need us to set up iCloud both on iPad and iPhone, then we can sync the music from iPad to iPhone easily. With this way, we should be sure the music are bought from iTunes store.
If you don't know how to set up iCloud on your devices, the guide on How to Set Up iCloud from Apple site will help you.
Transfer Music from iPad to Android PhonesThis is a little more complex than transferring music from iPad to iPhone, as we'll use both iTunes and Windows Media Player for Windows users.
- Transfer songs from iPad to computer via iTunes(see also use iTunes transfer songs from iPad to iTunes upon);
- Locate the songs on computer, add them to Windows Media Player;
- Connect your Android Phone to computer, click on "Sync" button on Windows Media Player;
- Then the songs can be transferred to Android phone.
|Sync Music from Windows Media Player to Smartphone|
Aside from this way, we can also use Google Play Music Manager to transfer songs from iPad to Android phones, which just need you to import iTunes music playlist to Music Manager after you transferred music from iPad to iTunes, then you can listen these songs with your Android Phones and even your other Android devices.
And for the Galaxy Phone from Samsung, we can use Easy Phone Sync to transfer music from iPad to our Galaxy phone, the first we need to transfer songs from iPad to iTunes, and then we can use Easy Phone Sync to transfer these songs from iTunes to Galaxy Phones.
Go to Google Play to get Music Manager and Easy Phone Sync.